The term ‘CREAW’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 11964, 00100, Nairobi, Kenya. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website indicates that you will not engage with the website on any unlawful or prohibited use. You may not use the CREAW’s website in any manner, which may damage, bring it down, overburden, and/ or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the services offered within the website.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Kenya in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our website.
The CREAW website may contain other components of interaction like forums, calendars, personal web pages, chat areas, news groups, communities of practice, bulletin board services and/or other message or means of communication specifically meant to ease your use of the website and reach a wide group of person/s with ease you will only use the services to send, receive or post proper information as relates to the aspect used.
Restricted Activities are hereby listed by way of example;
You agree that any content you provide on the Site and your use of our Site shall not: (a) be fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading;
(b) infringe any third party's proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
(c) be illegal or violate any federal, state or local law, statute, ordinance, regulation or ethical code;
(e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
(f) be obscene or contain child pornography or, and appropriate notices to prevent unauthorized underage viewing and shall be distributed only to people legally permitted to receive such content
(g) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
h) Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our stakeholders;
or (i) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of products that (aa) are prohibited under the Terms; or (bb) you do not have a right to link to or include. You may not consummate any transaction that was initiated using our Service that, by paying to us a fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Furthermore, you may not resell or make any commercial use of our website or the content on the site without CREAW’s prior written consent.
Where you are giving us a submission, no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission. We are not under obligation to use your submission and may provide and remove the submission at our own discretion.
Upon posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CREAW and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CREAW. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CREAW takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CREAW reserves the right to terminate you from using the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion. Use of the CREAW Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation the foregoing;
You agree that no partnership, joint venture, employment, or group relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or use of our website. Our role as regards the agreement is under existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Improve CREAW’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our website or information provided to or gathered by CREAW with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the disclaimers and liability limitations aforementioned, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and CREAW website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and CREAW with respect to the CREAW website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved
Center for Rights, Education and Awareness-CREAW, strives to ensure that the information which it places on the Internet via the website is subjected to a careful check so that the information is up-to-date, accurate, factually correct and therefore reliable.
Despite this continual attention for the quality of its reporting, CREAW cannot guarantee that the information on its website is always correct or complete.
No rights can be derived in any way from the information and/or services provided on the website.
CREAW accepts no liability for any inaccuracies. However, CREAW does appreciate it if such inaccuracies are reported to our web editors. Information, suggestions for improvements and other material and notifications which CREAW receives as a result of its website are regarded by CREAW as being non-confidential and intended for unrestricted use by CREAW without any additional permission having to be granted.
An exception to this is the personal data which is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act. Please refer to our Privacy Statement.
CREAW reserves the right to improve or otherwise amend the information on its website at any time.